Wednesday 15 December 2010

Good Mornin' Viet..... Oh wait, false alarm.

Good Day Gamers! 

 So as you can probably tell by the title of the post, Bad Company 2: Vietnam wasn't actually released today, much to my disappointment. I was given the impression that the general release date was going to be on the 18th - which makes the three day early start date today! - But, because a lot of gaming sites were mentioning the 18th a lot as the release date, it got a lot of people (me included) excited that we could play the game today! So there's been quite a few complaints and queries on various forums, such as Steam, as to why the game hasn't been automatically downloading and installing for the BF faithful.

All disappointment aside though, I still cannot wait to play this game. Battlefield Vietnam was one of my all time favourites, and still is. But as I've mentioned before about games, it got a little outdated graphics wise - I reinstalled it 4 days ago on my PC, and let's just say it made me sad :( You seem to remember old games in all their glory, eh? Tip for you guys and girls: Love an old game and want to play it again real bad? Then just take into account that the game may not be as glorious as you remembered it! Beware! 

Just in case you haven't actually got around to taking a sneak peek at BC2: Vietnam's progress, check these awesome videos out:

  • Courtesy of XboxViewTV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC2AjUUVNfY
  • Courtesy of VisoGames: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxtgAXz0jfI


Stay tuned though folks, to fill in the gap for tonight's blog, I'm going to be doing a personal, as brief as possible, review of Call of Duty: Black Ops. Now I know there's a lot of reviews already out there, but you can't go wrong with another Gamer's perspective - Also, there's a lot of people who are still sitting on the fence about the game, so hopefully I can contribute toward your decision of whether to buy the game or not and clear a few things up for you. I'll be putting forward some of the most talked about points in the franchise and casting my opinions on them, as well as throwing in my own sub-topics. We all know that Treyarch is going to be one of the main focuses, am I right? :P 

Anyway, I'm off back into the world of gaming - I feel that there's a bit of DiRT 2 on the cards, can't beat a good racing sim! It's a damn impressive looking game too. 

Remember guys, feel free to leave comments and hit the follow button on my blog :)
Another thing to remember readers - Ninjas can't catch you, because you're awesome!


TTFN

Jayhmmz     (''')(O.o)(''')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Drop a comment here, because you're doin' it right! :)