Thursday 24 February 2011

Oh Yes... It's Battlefield 3!



Hey Gamers! Welcome to my last blog post before I go away for the best part of a week! 
I thought I would leave you on a very special note, with a very special trailer!


As you may have guessed by the blog post title and the spectacular banner above what you're reading right now, this blast is about Battlefield 3... need I say more? Well yeah, I will say more, because I will enjoy saying more! So, eyes peeled!
A lot of you may be familiar with Battlefield: Bad Company and Bad Company 2/Vietnam DLC, with it being a popular hit on consoles, as well as the PC. Even though those games are part of the Battlefield franchise by EA DICE, they just haven't got the same magic as Battlefield 2 delivered for PC gamers back in June 2005, which makes me a sad panda. Sure, it still had the same sort of unique Battlefield feeling to the game, but it still wasn't what it used to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the Battlefield: Bad Company series is bad, because I love those games, better than Call of Duty if I am honest with you... But I will always be a bigger fan of Battlefield 2, and not just because you used to be able to fly planes, either! It's just because BF2 was bigger, louder and more epic in pretty much every way. However, the plane flying thing does take up a lot of space in my heart regarding BF2... 


So you can pretty much guess that I am mega excited for the release of Battlefield 3, which will hopefully be later this year, to rival the release of Modern Warfare 3, if all goes to plan in both camps. The thing I am most excited about is that Battlefield 3 will most likely be a merge of everything that was fantastic and successful in both Battlefield 2 and Bad Company/2, which cannot be anything less than mind arousing. 
There isn't a lot I can say about this game just yet, as there have only been teaser trailers released, but the trailer I am going to show you does give you a good idea of what this game is going to look like. You will see plenty of footage, in-game footage may I add, of what looks like to be a single player campaign mission... it's pretty damn impressive, by the way. It looks as though DICE have taken everything that was visually stunning with the Frostbite engine in Bad Company, and just took it a step higher, incredible results!


Anyway, enough of me going on about it, and just watch it and see for yourself!




I have no problems whatsoever with saying that Battlefield 3 is going to wipe the floor with whatever Activision and their handful of developers come up with when they create Modern Warfare 3; if I were them, I would be scared of DICE and Battlefield 3, wouldn't you be?


So on that note, I'll end this blast here.
Hope you enjoyed the trailer for what looks likely to be a pretty epic next step in EA DICE and Battlefield's journey for total FPS domination!


Hope you're all doing great, and I'll be back posting again towards the back end of next week!


Stay awesome!


Jayhmmz (''')(O.o)(''')



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Drop a comment here, because you're doin' it right! :)