Wednesday 23 February 2011

Shift your attention to this!





Hey Gamers! Welcome back to my humble blog. 


Just hitting you with a very quick news blast on Need for Speed: Shift 2, which is due to be released 29/03/11. I just fixed my eyes on one of the new trailers for the game, explaining the realism and basically just the effort that is getting put into the game itself, and it looks and sounds outstanding. 


Once you have watched the video below, all of you racing fans will have your jaws on your lap, guaranteed. However, if you have no torso, and you just have your head on-top of your legs, then your jaw will already be on your lap... so... yeah. Shut up. 


Anyway, feast your eyes on this visual bad-assery:




I'm going to be out of the country as of Friday, so I'm gunna hit you all with one more update in the week before I go, and I will be back by the middle of next week!


Hope you're all doing good! Thanks for stopping by.


Jayhmmz (''')(O.o)(''')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Drop a comment here, because you're doin' it right! :)